Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Julie says "Hi!"

Okay not really, it's just me...Rick..I haven't heard from Julie in many years...As it turns out, I have several million voices inside my head. I always thought that it was some kinda background noise or an ear defect that was brought on by sticking beans in my ears when I was two, but one day I started listening...very carefully...I could pick out one or two voices...Julie was the first. She told me that she was trapped and desperately needed saving. I immediately thought she was smokin' hawt. Come to find out, Julie is a frat boy stuck in a 30 year old female wrestler's body. I know, I was kinda freaked out too, but she/he has turned out to be a true friend. Over the years I have taken advice from these kindly folks and I have ignored some too. I have offended them, made them laugh, made them cry, made them explode in sticky carnal love juices, held their hair back as they puked/splatted the toilet, and now I have released them upon the world. They may post from time to time...I may post from time to time...

No comments:

Post a Comment