Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hello from ?

Where am I? Who are you? How did I get here? Where are we anyway? It's not so bad here, ya know? Don't I know you? Do you remember when things were really bad? Can you believe i still have nightmares about those nights? Didja know I wouldn't change a thing for the world? What are we going to do now? Why would you say that you are scared? wouldja believe that I am not as confidant as I appear? remember that time you let me stick my finger in your butt? can i do it again? can you tell me directions to the fencing match? do you know where i can buy a foil? walmart has them? do you really think that i am that stupid? when did you think i wasn't paying attention? why the hell did i go flying down greenville at 120 in a drop top corvette? i think the cops let us go cause we were white, ya know? are you serious? whats my drug of choice? well, what have ya got? why dont you come over here and raise your little skirt up so i can spank that perfect ass? didja know that i can tell it's only going to take one push to make it all blossom up inside of you? why the hell do you never wear underwear? when was that ever cool? is it really that much more convenient? whats your sign? if i told you you had a beautiful body, would ya hold it against me? what about a beautiful face? a beautiful heart? dont you love the taste of vomit in the back of your throat and upper nasal cavity? well, what are you going to do now? can you make something happen? who can help you? do you need any help? do you believe everything you believe with all your heart and stand up for your beliefs without being a dickhead? didja know its easy for me cause i dont miss you that much? whats happening to you? why dont you go see a doctor? better yet, why dont you go see a hindu priest? or even better, why dont you go see an Indian (the feathers not the dots)medicine man? dontcha hate it when you can feel the wheel but you cant stear?

No comments:

Post a Comment